Terms and conditions
We want you to know exactly how our service works and why we need your registration details. Please state that you have read and agreed to these terms before you continue.
We never share your personal information with third parties. We will only ever send you information on offers that relate only to Fly Worship. When you tell us not to, we will stop.
We, “Fly Ltd “ regard your privacy as extremely important. Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. By providing us with your information you consent to us processing itfor this purpose. We will not pass it on to any third party. By visiting our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.flyworship.com or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, sign up for any regular newsletter, information services, web forum or consultancy, search for a product and when you report a problem with our site or otherwise contact us. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from our site (including the date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, if you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with the information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
How long do we keep information?
We retain specific information for as long as is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, all other information is regularly ratified and if no longer required deleted from our databases and systems.
What are your rights?
You have the right at any point to request to see the information we process about you and have it corrected, transferred restricted or even deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Representative who will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).